WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT
SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
* Information we receive from you, such as on applications or other forms.
* Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
* Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
* Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent or lender.
Unlessspecifically stated otherwise in an amended Privacy Public Notice, no additional nonpublic personal information will be collected about you.
We may disclose any of the above information that we collect about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to nonaffiliated third
parties as permitted by law. We also may disclose this information that we collect about our customers or former customers to the following types
of nonaffiliated companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
* Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance.
* Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products
or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic
Got any questions? Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to respond in kind.